Work with us to Define an Industry
MACHINA CORP is changing the way the world will approach manufacturing. We are a team of people working on the cutting edge of technology and have the coolest customers in the world. We build the tools that the dreamers of today will use to create the future tomorrow. Our mission is to bring out the creativity in everyone with the best tools, materials and inspiring projects that we can harness together.
You are someone who believes everything around you is fascinating to understand, tweak and improve on. You are thirsty for knowing how the world works, understanding how it all comes together and figuring out how it can be made better for us, for you, for everyone around you. You should thrive in a startup ecosystem, where we don’t always have the right answer today, but for sure we will work hard at getting it by tomorrow. You must be a team player and as well execute a solution on your own and run with it, own it, and be proud of getting it to completion without letting ego get in the way. We are all in this together.
You are joining us because you want to change the world. Every letter that gets mailed out, every parcel we package, every machine we get off the line, it all matters. It reflects on our company, it reflects on you and the quality of what you are able to produce. Be proud of what you can do with hard work. Be one of us.
Interested? Join Us
Repairer, electronic equipment
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Tight deadlines, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
Work Location Information: In shop, On-site customer service, Various locations.
Personal Suitability: Organized, Team player, Client focus.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
Operating Systems and Software
3D Printing, some 3D modelling, manipulating 3D Models, graphic software
Install, maintain and repair electronic equipment, Inspect and test electronic equipment and assemblies, Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults, Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment and assemblies, Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports, Read blueprints and drawings.
Type of Service and Repair: 3D Printers, Computers and peripherals, Mainframe computers, Computer-aided design (CAD).
Education: Trades certificate or diploma
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Office, Administration and Marketing
Bulk Product Sales
Commission Contract – multiple city locations – Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Toronto and GTA, Ottawa, Montreal
Machina Corp, based in Edmonton AB, develops, manufactures and markets innovative products in the 3D Printing/additive manufacturing commercial space. Our company requires a bulk product sales and marketing professional. Reporting to the Director & Business Development Manager, this position will be on a commission sub-contract and will be focusing on soliciting & procuring new collaborations with large distributors & bulk purchase clientele.
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Demonstrated experience in B2B collaborations
- Previous involvement in setting up large distribution and/or bulk B2B contracts
- Certificate or diploma involving sales and marketing a strong asset
- Office Product Industry contacts
- Large distribution network contacts
- must have corporate entity setup to be able to enter into contract arrangement
- Self motivated, able to handle heavy workloads
- Able to handle multiple tasks, changing priorities and occasionally short deadlines
- Must be able to take direction from the Director and/or Manager
- Make independent decisions when required in the best interests of promoting the product
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Trustworthy, reliable and dependable
- Solicit and procure new distribution contracts
- Solicit and procure new bulk B2B contracts or large regular clientele base
- Organized and transparent progress reporting
- Regular transparent communication with management
- Being part of a new growing/exploding industry
- work remotely
- Attractive commissions for secured sales
- Applications must include CV and Resume
- Candidates who we contact must be bondable and willing to enter in a contract arrangements
- We thank all applications for their interest, however due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short listed candidates will be contacted
Job Type: Contract
Office and Sales Assistant
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, proactive and dynamic individual for a 6 month term with the possibility of turning into full time employment) to assist with our PR efforts, sales and communication strategy. Responsibilities also include customer relations and office administration. The successful candidate must be dependable, organized, optimistic and have a love for making things and telling stories using various media.
– assist with the development and distribution of sales and marketing materials that communicate our companies values and story
– use online tools and social media outlets to research, monitor and leverage PR activity about the interest in additive manufacturing, related industry companies, professionals and individuals, various materials and software packages
– customer relations including responding to product inquiries, online store inquiries and providing customers with basic product training
– arranging showroom displays, tracking sales orders and stock inventory
– assist with shipping/receiving and office administration as required
– computer skills are mandatory including Microsoft Office application, proficient in document authoring
– must have reasonable understanding of product design and sales process
– while not required, graphic design skills would be an asset
– detail oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
– ability to work independently and as part of a team
– professional image and exceptional customer service skills
Eligibility: (Youth Employment Program Eligible)
– Candidates must be a Canadian citizen, permanent residents or persons who have been granted refugee status in Canada
– Must be between 18 and 30 years old (inclusive)
– Have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution within the last 3 years
Applications should contact us with resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.